Cover Artist: Julie Dillon
Hi! My name is Julie Dillon, and I’m a freelance illustrator living and working in Northern California.
I received my BFA in Fine Arts from Sacramento State University in 2005, with continued education at the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco and Watts Atelier.
- 2013 Hugo Award Nominee for Best Professional Artist
- 2012 World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Artist.
- 2011 Chesley Award Winner for “The Dala Horse” in Best Interior Illustration Art.
- Winner of Best Color Work, Best Artist, and Best in Show at ArmadilloCon Art Show.
- 2010 Chesley Award Winner for “Planetary Alignment” in Best Unpublished Color, and 2010 Chesley Nominee for “Honeycomb” in Best Magazine Art.
- Included in Spectrum 17, 18, 19 and 20.
- “Artificial Dreams” featured as the cover art for Corel Painter 12’s 20th Anniversary Can
- Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show Best Cover Illustration in 2010 for “The Never Never Wizard of Apalachicola”