In My Mailbox (6) – Book Fair Special Edition
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, who is also known as “The Story Siren”. It gives book bloggers the opportunity to show which books they have received, bought, won, or picked up from the library. If you want to know more about In My Mailbox, just visit Kristi’s site: The Story Siren.
I am officialy in love with this time of year, not only because of the Christmas lights, the chocolate and the snow, but mainly because of the annual book fair in Ghent where you can buy lots of books at a reduced price. Last year I bought 26 books. This year, with my huge TBR-pile in mind and my review schedule crammed ’till april, I tried to retain myself.
This is my haul, 14 beautiful books and 1 awesome comic!
- Warhost of Vastmark by Janny Wurts (Goodreads)
- Peril’s Gate by Janny Wurts (Goodreads)
- Traitor’s Knot by Janny Wurts (Goodreads)
- Straken by Terry Brooks (Goodreads)
- The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks (Goodreads)
- A Kingdom Besieged by Raymond E. Feist (Goodreads)
- The Broken Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin (Goodreads)
- Thirteen years later by Jasper Kent (Goodreads)
- Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads)
- The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun by J.R.R. Tolkien (Goodreads)
- Salute The Dark by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Goodreads)
- The Scarab Path by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Goodreads)
- The Running Vixen by Elizabeth Chadwick (Historical Fiction) (Goodreads)
- The Wild Hunt by Elizabeth Chadwick (Historical Fiction) (Goodreads)
- Ultimate comics: Spider-man Vol.1: The World According to Peter Parker (Goodreads)